June 24, 2008

Laziness

I have some accounting tutorial questions to be done but, oh no, I'm too lazy to do it. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. (at least my class starts at 5pm tomorrow)

Our financial accounting lecturer is an Indian from INDIA. Nice guy, but it is really hard to catch up with his accent.

Both of my roommates are back to their respective house so this small space are all to myself, at least for tonight. (but for me, the more, the merrier) But, still, laziness is pumping through my blood for now.

I am waiting patiently for the credit transfer to be done, which means I will not be having any classes on Friday, Alhamdullilah for that.

I can't wait to go back to Taiping in early July, Insha Allah. Unless one of the lecturer want to be funny for that particular week. Like our Microeconomics lecturer who cancelled our class today and replace it on this Friday instead. Read 4.30pm to 6.30 pm.

But still, I am glad for this moment. Weird me.

No comments: